Monday 26 January 2009

A school pupils testiomonial about how his confidence increased DRAMATICALLY after working with Tom






Before Tom came to Aldershot Juniors, I was playing well but I wasn't ever at my best, at least not consistently and that was in matches and at training,and it was really starting to tick me off. to be honest. And it wasn't just with footy it was school and mates etc... Then I did ONE Confidence Building session with Tom and EVERYTHING CHANGED!! I started playing wicked, bossing the back three, scoring goals for my other team and just everything started going amazing and right, thank you so much Tom... it was wicked!!

Jake Jacobs


p.s. My school are second in basketball in the whole of England and you helped my confidence with that as well !!!



Jake attends:
Bohunt School in Liphook, Hampshire.

He also represents the Under 15's Red Team at Aldershot Town Football Club.

No comments: